Recorded TV is not visible in (1 Viewer)

PrimeTime27

January 24, 2016
Home Country
Canada Canada
I am using MP2 Summer '15 release. I have setup recordings for some shows and the recordings are taking place as expected. I see the .ts and the .xml files in the appropriate folder. However, when I use the MP2 Client to view my recorded TV, nothing shows up. Anyone know what the problem might be or what I could try to help debug this?

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Anyone know what the problem might be
    As far as I remember this version did not add the recordings folder automatically as media source. Without adding them, no recording can show up in Client GUI. So simply add your recording folder( s ) as media source with type "video" and you should see your recordings instantly...

It's long ago since I last time used the Summer15 Edition, I always use the most recent Dev Snapshot from here. I only can recommend to try those much more advanced and developed releases. Sometimes there are smaller bugs in those releases but in general they have much more features and fixes... As example with a more recent version you do not need to add the recordings by yourself, as this is done by the program automatically...

PrimeTime27

January 24, 2016
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thank you! I appreciate your help. You were right the folder was not added automatically. I will consider trying the latest dev build since I'm about 7 or 8 months behind the times. If I want to use the latest build is that a complete uninstall and re-install or can it be layered on top as an incremental?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom