[solved] Recorded TV page count location incorrect (1 Viewer)

DL144

Portal Member
September 14, 2011
Perth
Home Country
Australia Australia
When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached ListLayout_Error.png. I have added the light blue rectangle to the panel_tv.png file so that the page count can be seen. The correct location of the page count can be seen on the attached IconLayout_Correct.png.

I searched through the xml files for the skin but I couldn't figure out where the location of the page count is set, can someone please tell me which file sets the page count location.

thanks,
Michael
ListLayout_Error.png
IconLayout_Correct.png

Last edited:

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I searched through the xml files for the skin but I couldn't figure out where the location of the page count is set, can someone please tell me which file sets the page count location.
    The "page count" is actually present in the basic "Titan" skin, so this is not related to the support for Argus.

The page count is actually a spin control, and is defined in common.facade.recordings.xml. I have adjusted the X and Y coords to make them the same as the values used for the thumbs and filmstrip layouts, and the page count is now visible when the list layout is selected. Zip file attached.

Note: I am not a developer, so let us hope that one of the developers notices and incorporates this change into the next release of MP. :whistle:

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Attachments

• titan_fix.zip
      1.7 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I searched through the xml files for the skin but I couldn't figure out where the location of the page count is set
    Its spin control, search:
    Code:
            <spinPosX>1832</spinPosX>
            <spinPosY>950</spinPosY>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom