Recording not working (1 Viewer)

JulioQc

Portal Member
November 17, 2013
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hello all,

I have a TV server and MP clients (2x) setup at home and watching live TV (and radio) is working great after tweaking a few things. However, i'm at trying the recording feature and that doesn't work... I've been trying to troubleshoot the problem for a while but cant find a solution :(

The recordings programmed on the client are showing correctly on the server side just as well as on the client. When the recording is scheduled to start, it becomes impossible to watch live TV and timeshift stops (as expected) but the recording never occurs (not is written on drives).

My timeshift is set to a 512MB RamDisk and set accordingly in TV server settings.
My recordings are to be written on a mounted network drive with over 1TB free space (permission are not the issue)
Both those drives stay empty during recordings and live TV which leaves me suspicious (although timeshift works in live TV?!?!)

I've attached the non-empty log files from the TV server for the latest recordings. The abnormal thing I found is that my tuner is seen as busy which is not true. Could this be a bug?

My tuner: http://www.diamondmm.com/tvw750usb-diamond-hd-usb-tv-tuner.html
My server: IBM T43 with 2GB RAM (512MB ramdisk)

Thanks for the help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom