Recording Quality Setting (1 Viewer)

broadband412

Portal Pro
April 20, 2005
New Yrok
Hi, first off, let me say that out of all the programs that I have tired, mediaportal is the only program that can effectively record two or more shows back to back without any trouble. Kudos to the developers for a great all around functioning app. I have a question aout recording quality. I have a Hauppauge WinTV PVR USB2 card and would like to change the quality level of the recordins. I know that this feature only works with Hauppauge cards. Is the WinTV PVR USB2 one of these cardes that the quality lever be adjusted for? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
Why on wwiTV do some channels (Denmark in particular) quit streaming after a few minutes? I encounter this problem very rarely otherwise.
Why on wwiTV do some channels (Denmark in particular) quit streaming after a few minutes? I encounter this problem very rarely...
I have a Hauppauge dual usb tv receiver, using win tv. Windows 7. It does not always stop recording as programmed, so cannot record...
Replies
Views
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced...
I am running 1.29 Pre-release on Windows 10 Pro. I use MP only to watch TV through my Hauppauge tuner card. I am suddenly getting...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 DLNA status? DE
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't know the current state of the plugin though. That's why MP2 probably never will be certified. ;) Yes, that was also the idea, but it is a big job as all TV's, software etc. seems to not do everything...
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't...
So I'm wondering what the state of play is with MP2 and DLNA functionality? When I started this post, I did see some posts...
Replies
Views
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom