Recording/timeshifting paths (1 Viewer)

fritzelly

Portal Member
January 17, 2011
Just reinstalled MP 2 on a fresh W11 install and I'm tying to set the recording/timeshifting paths but the only thing coming up when I click browse is the One Drive folder
The default path is already there but I need to change it to separate disk that holds all these
Was thinking of going in to the database to manually change it if no other way to fix this?

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I'm tying to set the recording/timeshifting paths but the only thing coming up when I click browse is the One Drive folder
    If you are using the traditional TV Server ("TVE3"), you set the recording and timeshifting paths in "TV Server Config". Although you can click "Browse" to see a selection dialogue, you can instead click the field showing the recording path, and then type the path directly into that field.

If you are using "TVE3.5" or "TV Mosaic", someone else will need to advise you.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

fritzelly

Portal Member
    January 17, 2011
    Using TVE3 (whatever comes with MP2) - clicking the browse button only shows the one drive, nothing else
    The box showing the current path is not editable
    But I've since found other programs show only the onedrive folder as well - did a new install again and the problem persists

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Using TVE3 (whatever comes with MP2) - clicking the browse button only shows the one drive, nothing else
    The box showing the current path is not editable
    Which browse button? Where do you find it? In MP2-Client, in the TVConfiguration tool? In best case take a screenshot or specify with words.

fritzelly

Portal Member
    January 17, 2011
    The highlighted text part is not editable - I'm looking at TV Mosaic now, seems pretty good but have to get old recordings imported into it
    Untitled.jpg

And when I click the browse button I get
    d.jpg

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The highlighted text part is not editable - I'm looking at TV Mosaic now, seems pretty good but have to get old recordings imported into it
    View attachment 211048

And when I click the browse button I get
    View attachment 211049
    Thanks. I tried this on my side and I see also the local drives. I've no clue, why they are not shown for you? :confused:
    The One drive issue is probably related to windows as you also mentioned to have the issue with other programs as well. The first thing I did after installing Win11 was to completely remove Onedrive from registry, so I'm not experied with it.

This could also help maybe.

Unbenannt.jpg

TVMosaic could be a good alternative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom