Recording Woe's (1 Viewer)

JoeF

Portal Pro
October 17, 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

All of a sudden, after having no recording issues last week, two days on the trot i have had failed recordings.

It has recorded only 9 seconds each day, and i cannot figure out why as nothing has changed since last week.

I have attached logs, so hopefully someone can spot something as i cannot, seems to suggest there was no issues.

Cheers

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi JoeF

How full is your hard drive, tv log shows successful recording of Hollyoaks on ch4HD, better if you give us the name of failed show, just so we do not have to read full logs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
    Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the advice. Before trying it, I think i will try the slightly less drastic approach which mm recommended for the new message in this post. Wish me luck!
    Thanks for the advice. Before trying it, I think i will try the slightly less drastic approach which mm recommended for the new...
    For several days now, none of my scheduled tv recordings have been made, but there are no errors in the logs. NO channels are...
    Replies
    Views
    "TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the default. So the first thing that you need to do is start "TV Server Config" and change the log level to DEBUG; see this page in the Wiki. Actually, I run my HTPC with the log level set to DEBUG all of the...
    "TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the...
    Hi Folks, Are there any TV recording logs available in MP2, and if so could someone let me know where to look? I have a weird...
    Replies
    Views
    I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.
    I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced...
    I am running 1.29 Pre-release on Windows 10 Pro. I use MP only to watch TV through my Hauppauge tuner card. I am suddenly getting...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
    Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
    TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom