RedBull.tv - live? (1 Viewer)

deadkenny

February 21, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Is the live RedBull.tv stuff available or could it be made available I wonder? I've looked through the RedBull list but couldn't see anything, or maybe I'm missing it. The archive stuff is there and they all play fine, just not the live feed.

Wanted to watch the UCI MTB World Cup live stuff today. I can watch it live on their web site but my netbook is sluggish and struggles with their Flash driven stream. The streams through OnlineVideos in MediaPortal seem to run smooth (guess down to the codecs I've got) - not to mention it's a better way of watching when hooked up to the TV :)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I will put this on my todo list, but I can remember current version of onlinevideos having trouble with live rtmp-streams, so don't know when this is going to be possible

deadkenny

February 21, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks, just a nice to have really :). Only just starting to play with OnlineVideos and really like it.

minitheman

Portal Member
    November 16, 2011
    Is there any progress on this? I would love to see the XC Mountainbiking live shows on red bull tv from within Online Videos :) Thanx in advance.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Not yet, because most of the live shows are broadcasted when I'm at work...

minitheman

Portal Member
    November 16, 2011

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is that an url of a livestream?
    And where did you find that video on the website?

minitheman

Portal Member
    November 16, 2011
    It's an url of a ex-livestream, as I quoted before, it's on-demand video. So I don't think it's a live stream url. I will try and capture some more packets with wireshark next sunday, hoping to find the livestream url and furthermore, hoping it's consistent during the next live shows. The url I found came from the url: http://live.redbull.tv/events/212// and then click on: Watch Again On Demand.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Aha, perhaps I should include that second part of the live page.
    FWIW, if you use fiddler2 for capturing, it's a lot more readable than a wireshark capture...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom