Reflexion skin (Alpha release screenshots 24.02.2012) (1 Viewer)

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    For all of you who like what you see: Look forward to giving it a spin! I (finally) ran it on my 42", and even with Avallonis going back to MP1 was a bit of a downer.

There are (IMO) still some things that needs polishing, but ... I LOVE IT ALREADY!

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You don't need to wait! Just download MP2 alpha release and test it :)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Ok - good thing to see that the project is going forward - hopefully the plugin-devs are going to hop on ASAP ;) - but I fear it will be like the switch from 1.2.3 to 1.3 or maybe worse. Anyway - as it's running parallel no prob!

What I'm missing - Coverflow? Whan I use your skin I get instead of the Cover the first screen displayd - but the covers are there (in the default view). A second thing is that I would love to have an option to set my preferred startview for movies - the currently set (Genre?) - yes - is not what I would use :)

Also - I know that RC is not really implemented now - but It's going to be a task hwo the PiP wil be handled - special switching between the two players and - how to shut the PIP of again ...

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I really like this skin, although I gotto admit I'm not that big fan off the "startpage" (do we still call it "home"?)....
    001_home_music-jpg.96111

Seeing pics of RetroUi, I wondered if something like this would be a noce alternative for reflexion:

windows+8-retroui+b%F8r+p%E5+plass+i+windows+9.jpg

Would be kinda cool if the weather pics were "video background".

Personally, I'd like the "homescreen" to do something.... It should be more of a infoscreen IMO (I've said this before, I know :)) - esp, since we now got a news plugin.

If I'd have any clue to MP2 skinning, I could have given it a spin, but this seems to be the major bottleneck for MP2 atm.

Last edited:

sab-to-go

Portal Pro
    October 18, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    hello can i ask where/how do you change the small thumbnail(when it detects a movie file) in the browser media nav from auto generated to a static icon of my choosing? (the red bit in browsermedianavCapture.png)

also what file should i look at to modify the start/home screen? want to try to remove the boxoverlay and just have it highlight/colour the text.

thanks

Attachments

• browsermedianavCapture.PNG
      browsermedianavCapture.PNG
      693.6 KB

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Users who are viewing this thread