Reinstall MP Client only with tv (1 Viewer)

chrik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    My mediaportal server is running fine I have checked with XBMC, but my mediaportal Client (frontend) stopped working this morning. There Was an error message second after trying to open the program.

Then I uninstalled The Client only, anfører installed Again, but there is no tv part in MP configuration How to install that part?

chrik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Tried all settings in the installation dialogues, but in the end of the installatiion before you accept what to install the TV-PLUGIN is listed as already installed, but it is not shown in MP config. What to do to get the installer of MP 1.3.0 Alpha to install the MP -plugin again? Somehow remove the files/code that tells the installer that the TV plugin is installed???

Hope you´ll help me.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Here's a way i always use:

1. Download & install 7zip
    2. Right mouseclick on the MediaPortal Setup file -> 7zip -> Open Archive
    3. double click 'deploy' folder
    4. Right mouseclick on 'package-tvengine.exe' -> Copy to... (and select a location to store that file)
    5. Run package-tvengine.exe
    6. Select 'Upgrade' and if asked in the screen that follows, you can check the TvPlugin

TvPlugin.dll should be in your Program Files Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows folder.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom