[Release] mp-transmission - A Transmission Torrent Plugin (1 Viewer)

bushbrother

Portal Pro
February 14, 2008
UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I see people are downloading this, does it work for everyone? I would love some feedback (I know the plugin does not do much right now).

bushbrother

Portal Pro
February 14, 2008
UK
Home Country
I have added v0.03 to the project page, it can now refresh the data at a user defined time interval (set in configuration) and now has a (buggy) list of torrents and the percentage complete. Please grab it from the google code page and feedback :)

Please configure the plugin again before trying as you need to set a refresh rate (I forgot to add a default setting, this will be fixed in the next release :))

http://code.google.com/p/mp-transmission/

bushbrother

Portal Pro
February 14, 2008
UK
Home Country
v0.04 added to the project page, fixed a bug with the refresh timer and also made the list handle paused and removed torrents :)

bushbrother

Portal Pro
February 14, 2008
UK
Home Country
So I see a fair few people have downloaded this ... anyone with feedback?

I have a MUCH MUCH MUCH improved version almost ready to release :)

bushbrother

Portal Pro
February 14, 2008
UK
Home Country
I have released an "official" version to the extension repository on the below link. Currently at version 0.1 and loads of stuff is fixed/improved. There are a couple of remaining issues that I have fixed up in code but I have not had time to package up yet, basically everything is working except searching/adding torrents which looks like it will be quite a bit more work than I thought :)

https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/other/mp-transmission?lang=en

bushbrother

Portal Pro
February 14, 2008
UK
Home Country
Just a quick update to say that v0.20 is now out and should have cleared all the bugs as well as add some more functionality and skin improvements (I am really new at skinning so they are not great).

The plugin is now listed in the MPIE installer tool too so that you then get notified of any updates.

I would really love to hear from anyone using this, I see it being downloaded almost 70 times in the last release but no feedback on improvements/bugs etc :(

wlgspotter

Portal Pro
December 3, 2006
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Firstly, thanks for coming up with what I think is an excellent plugin.

Unfortunately for me though, I have trouble getting it to work. I have installed the plugin (updated to the latest v0.2), configured my Transmission host IP Address and port numbers, and hit the "Test Settings" button, but an error message popped up - "Method not found: '!!0 Jayrock.Json.Conversion.Import(System.String)'.

I am running MediaPortal 1.2.3, with the StreamedMP skin, on a Windows XP SP3. I have my Mediaportal installed in my D:\Program Files\Team Mediaportal\Mediaportal folder (instead of the usual C:\ drive).

Does anyone have any ideas what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom