Remote Administration possible? (1 Viewer)

bullrin

Portal Pro
July 28, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

is there any way to remoteley open the MP-TV Series Menu to import and configure new Series? At the moment i have to connect remotely to my HTPC, open the MP TV Series config and do the thing. But it would be very nice to do that from another PC.
Any ideas how to do this?

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The only thing you can try ist the mpsync Plugin. With that you could setup MP Series on another PC and Sync this with your HTPC.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    What do you normally do inside MP-TVSeries config then?

New series are automatically added/imported for me flawless (easy to do with SickBeard), and they are then added by default to the "NEW RELEASES" view for me. Inside GUI I then add it to the view I want (the only part that needs my action), such as my "Week-to-Week" view.

MP-TVSeries loads for me in the "ViewTags" view by default, and views that have no shows in them are hidden. So the "NEW RELEASES" view only shows right at the top when new shows get added. Considering I pre-add shows that will not air till 2016, that helps me to keep track of things.

Of course this works well for me, and might not work at all for you, but provide some more information then.

PS: Asking to do it from another PC after you explain your existing method is 'connecting remotely' is pure geek humor. (I use concurrent RDP myself as well)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom