remote control stops when iso launches (3 Viewers)

sidious

Portal Member
February 26, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
do i just install it and let it do its thing? or do i have to change some settings in MP or Anydvd?

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You just install it. As soon as you insert a DVD or a BlueRay disc into your drive it will be automatically decrypted. At this time any Player and/or Software can Access the disc content, e.g. the Explorer. From a MP perspective you are now able to Play the disc.

Note that today MP is not capable of handling the BlueRay Java menus. In other words you won't get the standard BR screen but a small window to select the different BR movies from. The movie itself Plays nicely though and full MP functionality (start/stop, pause, etc.) exists. I understand that the Java element will be addressed in a future revision.

Give it a try, the software has a 30day trial period. If you don't like it, simply uninstall it.

Regards, HTPC_Sourcer

Last edited:

sidious

Portal Member
    February 26, 2013
    Home Country
    i will give it a go later on tonight. cheers for your time and support.

sidious

Portal Member
    February 26, 2013
    Home Country
    Didnt really work for me that mate. just come up cant play disk. i swapped around a few codec but still wont play. have LAV on all codec and MP on last one. had to redirect to TMT6. any idea why MP wont play. really keen to get MP to do everything.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AnyDVD needs to be launched at startup. Make sure that you activate the respective option in the AnyDVD configuration. For the rest there is not much to set up, maybe the region code.

sidious

Portal Member
    February 26, 2013
    Home Country
    ok will give it a try. im at work all week so will play around with it at the weekend. Next step is playing 3d sbs files automatically. im looking at Auto3d plugin. but havnt really read up on anything yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom