[solved] Remote / HID-Handler: Harmony Smart Hub (1 Viewer)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    DVD is deactivated in MP.
    By default or on your setup? Not doing DVD anymore here :)
    I mean that I deactivated the DVD plugin. Iso's will still be played. I didn't really look into the extensive lgging details of what is happening. Depending on the context it displays the recordings. But no need to spend time on this, it's just a detail that I will eventually fix in my HID settings.

I like "Ext0 (Visualization)" not sure if the spaces could cause problem to our parsers.
    OK for me. Parsing shouldn't be a problem. I believe it's not the "Visualization" that gates parsed, instead the command code is referencing the entry, therefore you should be able to assign any name to it.

However some of them have been used, sometimes needlessly, by various remote hardware manufacturer notably HP.
    That is where the feature names come from. Ext2 (0x34) is notably used has eject by HP whereas Microsoft already defines and 'Eject' command as 0x28.
    If I am right, you could drop the naming without negative consequences.

Just click the edit button on the wiki page and edit it from your browser. It is mostly WYSIWG.
    OK. I vaguely remembered that I tried some time ago and was looking at plain HTML code. But I'll take a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom