remote jumping (1 Viewer)

recoil

Portal Pro
March 25, 2007
I have a MCE remote but it is jumping two lines at a time, so trying to click on my videos is proving to be quite hard, what can i do?

im running

MP:0.2.2.0
500gb harddrive
1gb ram
windows MCE
MCE remote

edit i have just checked using the actual media center software, and the remote works in that

edit2: i fixed it myself, by reading LOL

SonOfAbaddon

April 10, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
What did the trick for you? I got my MCE remote and keyboard yesterday (my neighBOARs fetched the packet, but didn't tell me it had arrived :( ). Plugged it in, installed the rollup before and got frustrated with the doulbeflick.

edit: the MUTE-Button also does nothing.

:D,
SoA

recoil

Portal Pro
March 25, 2007
mate, in media portal setup disable the MCE remote, then install the MCE replacement one, you will find it in the plugins download section on the main page, then back in MP setup configure it in the plugin section

SonOfAbaddon

April 10, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi everyone.

I did exactly that yesterday.
BUT:
when I tried to update the driver it was impossible for the device manager to update, even when i gave him the exact path the the files.
The double-move happens also with the replacement plugin.
when i deactivatedthe plugin and switched back to the build in module IT WORKED. :eek:

but my problem is that i want to use the extended blaster funktions of the replacement. any guess why only the new plugin is behaving like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom