Remove Duplications based on Location (1 Viewer)

Olijames

Portal Member
November 17, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

I have movies on both my local machine as well as on my network storage device. I have moving pictures look to both of these for the movies and for the most part it works great!

My question is that would it be possible for Moving pictures to ignore movies once it has found them if it finds them again in another folder / drive?

So where I have a movie on both the local machine and on the NAS box could it ignore the NAS version as it already has a local copy. This would mean that I don't have two copies of a number of films because it has sourced it twice?

I am going to ask the same question in the MP Tv Series forum as I have the same issue with Tv Shows. Possibly this could be an issue that you both could work on.

Many thanks

Oliver.

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    We currently do not support identifying and ignoring duplicate files that reside in different locations. However we have a feature planned that will be enable this for the purpose of detecting moved/renamed files while the plugin was offline (see this issue). You could register a new issue for the feature you are suggesting (knowing that it will be blocked untill 317 is finished)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom