Rename files based on MP-TV series database (1 Viewer)

mastyman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    you can use tools like therenamer.com to rename your collection from info from thetvdb.com so it would exactly match what the syntax MP-Tvseries uses, its really not hard or time consuming to do.

bberger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2009
    Leobersdorf near Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    you can use tools like therenamer.com to rename your collection from info from thetvdb.com so it would exactly match what the syntax MP-Tvseries uses, its really not hard or time consuming to do.

by the chances of beeing overly aggressive here -> did you actually read my post or just trying to be a smartass? :mad: Such postings really give me the creeps - I try to explain why it would be a nice to have feature - and somebody comes crushing in trying to shove it up my rear end :(

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa

by the chances of beeing overly aggressive here -> did you actually read my post or just trying to be a smartass? :mad: Such postings really give me the creeps - I try to explain why it would be a nice to have feature - and somebody comes crushing in trying to shove it up my rear end :(

You are right, that is probably overly aggressive considdering that someone tried to give advice.

bberger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2009
    Leobersdorf near Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Yah, sorry about that.. :/ was a bit fed up. But I DID explain a post before why those programs are useless for me and why it would be nice to have a built-in feature..

Cas

Portal Member
    February 1, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    As I posted before I would like to see this feature however I am now using Flexget with Deluge (or any of the other supported torrent clients) which will fetch TV series from an RSS feed, rename it properly then put it into the correct folder structure.

mastyman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    But I DID explain a post before why those programs are useless for me and why it would be nice to have a built-in feature..

If you referring to the part about your files been spread accross multiple hard drives, i did read it, i just ignored it
    because your answer is utterly lazy. I also said use therenamer, because it searches subdirectories, so it will easily
    accommodate your lazyness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom