Renaming Of Manual Record Schedules

Discussion in 'improvement suggestions' started by 1gkar, July 21, 2008.

1. 1gkar
    • Premium Supporter

1gkar MP Donator

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    Home Country:
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Show System Specs
    I Have wanted to rename manually setup scheduled records for some time & am surprised it has not been added as a function. Eg. I like to record the sports segments of my country's TV main news broadcasts, one for each channel on Mon-Fri & one for Sat & Sun.

However, I cannot change their names for ease of search, they have to stay as "manual TV1" in the 'Recorded TV' section of MYTV. Is this possible? Thanks.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John_S

John_S Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good Morning,
    Can I add my voice to this request.

Renaming needs to be added to not only the manual record, but also to a series recording derived from the TV Guide.
    At the moment it takes the description and episode information to name the series. (i.e. Dr Who - "episode title") and names all following episodes the same. This should name the series "Dr Who", and add the episode information to each recording.

Also, when you select "settings" for a series, nothing works from within this screen.

I think a quick review of the "my TV" section operation would be useful.

Hope this is useful, and keep up the good work.

John S.

:confused:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!