Repeat delay - Hauppauge Remote Control Plugin (1 Viewer)

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
arnonm said:
I meant the Microsoft Windows one - what did you mean by the one included in MP?
There is no screensaver included in MP.

icex01x said:
why not just use the FF/REW and step buttons for stepping in Timeshift mode?
that would make more sense i would think since that's pretty much what those buttons are for.
That is no problem and was working since the very first release. Just like with any MCE remote. That is the deal. You need an MCE style remote to get the most out of Media Portal. And that is what the Hauppauge 45 button remote is. The 34 button remote is a crippled one and therefore you have to live with less functionality. I'm trying my best to get the most out of it, but there are boundaries I cannot break either. 34 buttons are at least 11 too less. Sorry for that.

A

Anonymous

problem using HCWplugin with MP version 0.12

Hi,

currently installed version .12 from MP. Whilst working perfectly in version .11, the HCWplugin is not working in thsi version.

Message is shown when the remote should be used saying that the irrremote.dll could not be found.
latest update of .net is installed
See attachted full detailed file.

Any idea to get everything working again.

Thanks in advance

G

--------
************** Tekst van uitzondering **************
System.TypeLoadException: Het type AMS.Profile.Xml kan niet worden geladen van assembly Core, Version=1.0.1953.14260, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
at MediaPortal.RemotePlugins.HauppaugeRC.Start()
at MediaPortal.RemotePlugins.HauppaugeRC.ReceiveMsg(Message msg)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.ReceiveMsg(Message msg)
at MediaPortalApp.WndProc(Message& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: problem using HCWplugin with MP version 0.12

Germ said:
currently installed version .12 from MP. Whilst working perfectly in version .11, the HCWplugin is not working in thsi version.
Get the latest version of the plugin.

A

Anonymous

I will try asap.

thx in advance

(currently I get a internal server error on the download site, I will try later again)

arnonm

Portal Member
February 23, 2005
ScreenSaver

So, back to my original question, why doesn't the SS get cut off when I press a button on my 43 button remote using your plugin?

Arnon

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany

Maduser

Portal Member
October 9, 2004
mPod said:
That is no problem and was working since the very first release. Just like with any MCE remote. That is the deal. You need an MCE style remote to get the most out of Media Portal. And that is what the Hauppauge 45 button remote is. The 34 button remote is a crippled one and therefore you have to live with less functionality. I'm trying my best to get the most out of it, but there are boundaries I cannot break either. 34 buttons are at least 11 too less. Sorry for that.

Maybe a "automatic" func if change to fullscreen is a way.
I mean if switch to fullscreen the function of cusors is ch+ and ch-, but you can switch back with the func-key and the plugin switch back if you are no longer in fullscreen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom