Repeat playback (1 Viewer)

Dr Forinor

Portal Pro
December 21, 2015
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi all,

I am currently on MP 1.15, using Streamed skin.

Somehow I have managed to get a "repeat playback" function enabled. I see a small box at the bottom right hand corner that shows 2 arrows in a circle configuration. I didn't realise what it was before, but then a film proceeded to return to the started after ending and started playing again, which is why I figured it's a repeat playback function.

The problem is, I have no idea how I enabled it, and I don't know how to switch it off. I have tried pressing each and every button on my remote (HP Media remote) but nothing.

Any help please?

Dr Forinor

Portal Pro
December 21, 2015
Home Country
My apologies, it's been a while since I had needed any help, I completely forgot the proper way of doing it.

I have 2 files, wasn't sure which would be required.

Thank you.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    My apologies, it's been a while since I had needed any help, I completely forgot the proper way of doing it.
    Unfortunately these log files still aren't all that helpful because they only show you opening and closing MP.

Can you please do the following:
    1. Close MP and MP Config.
    2. Open the Watchdog tool.
    3. Select option 1 ("report a bug to Team MediaPortal").
    4. Click proceed.
    5. Reproduce the problem. In other words, start playing a movie, video, song or whatever it is that repeats... skip to close to the end... then let the media finish and start over automatically.
    6. Close MP and let the Watchdog create a new zip file.
    7. Attach the zip file.

Dr Forinor

Portal Pro
    December 21, 2015
    Home Country
    Ok, when I click on option 1, it uses Titan as it's skin. On that skin, I don't have a section to view movies, how do I edit it so I can view movies? I can't the skin using the Plugins section from the MP Config as it days I dont have Titan installed. Tried to search for it to download but only Titan Extended comes up.

I can't reproduce the problem using Misc videos.

And I tried again in my Streamed Skin version, and using a movie I can't reproduce it either, weird?
    --- Post updated ---
    I have taken a screenshot of the icon that appeared, bottom right hand corner.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
      screenshot.jpg
      260.2 KB

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Ok, when I click on option 1, it uses Titan as it's skin. On that skin, I don't have a section to view movies, how do I edit it so I can view movies?
    Okay, so you're using MovingPictures rather than the built in Videos plugin. It would have been helpful to mention this earlier. ;)

Please follow the instructions in my previous reply again, but at step 3 choose option 2 instead of option 1.

And I tried again in my Streamed Skin version, and using a movie I can't reproduce it either, weird?
    Yes, weird. Please try to find a pattern on which files or media do and do not reproduce the problem.

Dr Forinor

Portal Pro
    December 21, 2015
    Home Country
    Ok, when I click on option 1, it uses Titan as it's skin. On that skin, I don't have a section to view movies, how do I edit it so I can view movies?
    Okay, so you're using MovingPictures rather than the built in Videos plugin. It would have been helpful to mention this earlier. ;)

Please follow the instructions in my previous reply again, but at step 3 choose option 2 instead of option 1.

My apologies. It's been so long since I did any tinkering with it that I completely forgot MovingPictures is a plugin.
    Shall have a play about and see what happens.
    Many thanks for replying and helping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom