[Req] An updated NRK Browser (1 Viewer)

krist2

Portal Member
January 17, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hello there,
this is a request for an update to make the NRK Browser work with the new online video layout at nrk.no.
Vattenmelon made an update to a prior plugin in 2010, but he hasn't been here since may 2010, would
really apreaciate if anyone could make this happen :)
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/nrk-browser-vattenmelon-edition.45089/

Thanks
krist2

larsgk12

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2007
    You will find all NRK content within the OnlineVideos plugin.
    If you use a skin with a menu editing tool, you can create a direct link to NRK within OnlineVideos.

-L-

Sorry, have not used it for a while. Saw your comment in OnlineVideos section. I believe the development of the NRK Browser was stopped because of OnlineVideos, so the best would be to fix the section in OnlineVideos.

Last edited:

krist2

Portal Member
    January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    The problem is that OnlineVideos is also using the old browser made by Vattenmelon, so only alphabetical view works.
    I'm using StreamedMP, not sure if it has a menu editing tool, if I can do it. Will NRK show as a web page?

larsgk12

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2007
    The problem is that OnlineVideos is also using the old browser made by Vattenmelon, so only alphabetical view works.
    I'm using StreamedMP, not sure if it has a menu editing tool, if I can do it. Will NRK show as a web page?
    No, the shortcut was just to go straight into NRK section of OnlineVideos

krist2

Portal Member
    January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks for your answers, I have absolutely no idea how to fix the browser inside of onlinevideos.
    Can hope that someone can fix it, but it isn't that big a deal. :)

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Are the live streams broken for anyone else? Getting a "No Video Found" on the live streams

cecolon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 20, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    What is needed from the Norwegians? Full development, or checking some urls/sites you request? I can probably help on the latter part:9

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Moved this thread into the OnlineVideos plugin area, hopefully it will get a bit more attention here..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom