Request to edit the xml files to see movie Rating numbers score insted of Stars (1 Viewer)

itzik_vip

Portal Member
April 14, 2009
I am using Moving Pictures PLUG-IN to work with X-Factor skin
the skin looks perfect but There's only one problem In my opinion, when you see the movie details in the skin the rating score (IMDB) appears with stars insted of numbers, the score number appers only in the movie details inside moving pictures configuration
i think that It would be more efficient that the Rating score from imdb will appears in numbers, exmple:I have hundreds of movies on the computer (Half of them have not had time to see) when i have to choose movie for viewing the rating numbers score can help me to choose more easy which movie to select, Usually i see movie that received rate more then 7.0-7.5

my request is that if you can edit the xml files and replace the score stars to numbers
if you can do it i will be very heppy to know what are the Exact changes that you made in the files

Thanks
Itzik

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi :)

In the current x-factor release, I can see the stars as well as the numbers on the movie details screen.
    On the thumbnail list of movies, the rating number is also visible for the selected movie.

Which skin or skins do you actually use? You posted this question all over the place in various skin sections. Cross posting against our forum rules. If you actually use al of that skins and wanted a modification on all of them, I can understand, but from my feedback above it does not seem that you use x-factor. I have not yet done anything on all other cross-posts but I am tempted to delete some of them. I will however wait your feedback here :)

itzik_vip

Portal Member
    April 14, 2009
    Thanks for your answer rekenaar,

i am sorry you wright about my posts i was to rush
    i am a new user in mediaportal and i wanted to have all the good skins (-:
    i installed yesterday the BLACK GLASS NOVA skin and its look very nice
    but i wish installed today the X-factor and also the Monochrome skin and i wanted to if i can see the rating number

i added picture to example how the number rating appear in BLACK GLASS NOVA skin
    i didn't saw that the others skins looks with numbers (when you have all the list of movie from the side)

can you please clarify, or maybe added some pictures for example

Thanks
    Itzik

Attachments

• (15107)_mov-pic2520score.jpg
      (15107)_mov-pic2520score.jpg
      29.2 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom