Restore defaults?

Discussion in 'I.F.C. - Intelligent Frame Correction' started by rich110, December 15, 2010.

1. rich110

rich110 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Home Country:
    Australia Australia
    Hi, I've been screwing around with my IFC for a while, uninstalled it then reinstalled the new version.... but I'm not sure my settings have returned to the default ones (after my previous tinkering).

Is there a way to restore the default settings? Or failing that, can you tell me what the defaults are so I can check their in place?

Thanks.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. joseosoria

joseosoria Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    big problem: with my hvr1600 in tv i have some white line going across at the botom from left to right. i started using ffdshow and croped the size and the line desapeared but, when channel changing takes place there is no audio sync. so, i went back to mpc mpg2 codec , audio is ok again but i have the white lines at the bottom. so, i discovered this plugin, and the lines are gone, BUT, I WANT TO USE MY DEFAULT VIDEO SIZE LETTERBOX 4:3.
    this filter keep giving me a full screen and override the default size zoom in tv , videos and dvd. is there a way i can keep my default zoom size as set in tv , video and dvd? so no matter what channel i change is still in my default zoom mode? if not is there a way to get rid of those white lines when watching tv so i can unistall this plugin?

4. Marvman
    • Premium Supporter

Marvman Retired Team Member

Application Developer
    Ratings:
    +368 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    If you uninstall IFC and delete the IFC xml in your MP folder, you will get the default by installing new.

Sure, open IFC configuration there you can change the default view mode (default is stretch)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!