Restore defaults? (1 Viewer)

rich110

Portal Pro
July 16, 2005
Melbourne
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi, I've been screwing around with my IFC for a while, uninstalled it then reinstalled the new version.... but I'm not sure my settings have returned to the default ones (after my previous tinkering).

Is there a way to restore the default settings? Or failing that, can you tell me what the defaults are so I can check their in place?

Thanks.

joseosoria

Portal Pro
March 3, 2008
Home Country
big problem: with my hvr1600 in tv i have some white line going across at the botom from left to right. i started using ffdshow and croped the size and the line desapeared but, when channel changing takes place there is no audio sync. so, i went back to mpc mpg2 codec , audio is ok again but i have the white lines at the bottom. so, i discovered this plugin, and the lines are gone, BUT, I WANT TO USE MY DEFAULT VIDEO SIZE LETTERBOX 4:3.
this filter keep giving me a full screen and override the default size zoom in tv , videos and dvd. is there a way i can keep my default zoom size as set in tv , video and dvd? so no matter what channel i change is still in my default zoom mode? if not is there a way to get rid of those white lines when watching tv so i can unistall this plugin?

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, I've been screwing around with my IFC for a while, uninstalled it then reinstalled the new version.... but I'm not sure my settings have returned to the default ones (after my previous tinkering).

Is there a way to restore the default settings? Or failing that, can you tell me what the defaults are so I can check their in place?

Thanks.

If you uninstall IFC and delete the IFC xml in your MP folder, you will get the default by installing new.

big problem: with my hvr1600 in tv i have some white line going across at the botom from left to right. i started using ffdshow and croped the size and the line desapeared but, when channel changing takes place there is no audio sync. so, i went back to mpc mpg2 codec , audio is ok again but i have the white lines at the bottom. so, i discovered this plugin, and the lines are gone, BUT, I WANT TO USE MY DEFAULT VIDEO SIZE LETTERBOX 4:3.
    this filter keep giving me a full screen and override the default size zoom in tv , videos and dvd. is there a way i can keep my default zoom size as set in tv , video and dvd? so no matter what channel i change is still in my default zoom mode? if not is there a way to get rid of those white lines when watching tv so i can unistall this plugin?

Sure, open IFC configuration there you can change the default view mode (default is stretch)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom