Resume from playback not working (1 Viewer)

mudds

Portal Member
June 8, 2008
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
TV-Server Version:
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3
MediaPortal Skin:
Windows Version:
CPU Type:
HDD:
Memory:
Motherboard:
Video Card:
Video Card Driver:
Sound Card:
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card:
1. TV Card Type:
1. TV Card Driver:
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

Hi All. I seem to have lost the ability to restart a video or DVD from where I last stopped. There used to be a prompt to ask if you wanted to resume but now it does not appear and videos and DVD's always start from the beginning. I checked for a setting in the general and video section of the configuration but can't find any reference to it.

Cheers, Andy.

andy-pandy

August 3, 2009
Cristchurch
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I have a similar problem resuming playback of recorded TV. I use version 1.0.2 in separate TV-server / remote client configuration and it correctly pops up a dialogue with the place I last stopped viewing (minutes into the programme) but when I choose "Yes" to resume, nothing happens. After a short while the recorded programme list refreshes and if I try to play the recorded show again, it just starts from the beginning as if I never watched the programme or seen it all the way to the end. I can, however, skip 1hr or 45 minutes into the programme and that works OK. Just the initial resume fails. That used to work OK on 1.0. A friend has different HW but same MediaPorta version and he does not have the problem. Has anyone any clues or is this a bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom