Resume without scheduled recordings or EPG (1 Viewer)

bart0190

Portal Pro
January 17, 2009
Hi,
My HTPC resumes at a certain time in the morning without a scheduled recording or set "wake up for EPG grapping" etc.
Even though I think it has something to do with the Windows energy saving settings I can't figure out which settings I might need to change that this does not happen.
I have attached an older logging file where I assume it is the same issue, just there it happens some minutes earlier.
In the newer file it shows that the PC resumes from standby at 8:47. Then the PC stays on for at least an hour, however could not see it go to standby again (or better said the family did not have the patience to wait for it :) ). When I use my remote to turn the system on (sending an on/off signal to the HTPC) it didn't turn off but stayed on.

Can somebody please help and give me an idea what I can try to fix it, as I only want it to be turned on when scheduled (recourdings, EPG grapping, ...), of course. :)

thx
bart

bart0190

Portal Pro
January 17, 2009
Hi,
After searching quite a bit, I maybe found the solution:
It might be the MediaCenter scheduled update search which is quite hidden.

It was in the Task planning library in:
Microsoft / Windows / Mediacenter in “Mcupdate_scheduled” under "Conditions" uncheck "reactivate computer to execute Task" (or similar).

As I have a german system:

Er ist in der Aufgabenplanungsbibliothek versteckt und ist “Mcupdate_scheduled”, zu finden unter Microsoft / Windows / Mediacenter. Entfernen des Häkchens unter "Bedingungen" bei “Computer zum Ausführen der Aufgabe reaktivieren”.

regards
bart

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom