MP2 - Spring'16 Resuming paused TV recording causes stuttering (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiyosaya

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    My apologies again since I have uninstalled MP2 and gone back to MP1, partly because of this issue. Therefore, no logs, and having spent a lot of time getting the MP1 client working again, I am not presently willing to reinstall MP2. :notworthy:

In MP2 I noted that pausing a TV recording then resuming it later causes the recording to continue to play back, however, it stutters. It seems to do this on the second or third time that a recording is paused while watching that particular recording. To clear the condition, I stoped the recording with the stop button and then resumed it.

I had set my codec to the AMD Video decoder in MP2. In MP1, I had/have also set my codec to the AMD Video decoder and it works fine. (Actually, there is one local ATSC station that plays properly only with the AMD Video decoder; with LAV filters, all subchannels of that particular station show a few frames of video, then blank frames, then video again and this keeps repeating.)

I like the new interface, but due to this and the other two issues that I posted in the past day, as well as a low WAF due to the the default sort in TV Recordings, I made the decision to go back to MP1 for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom