Branksome

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2012
    Bournemouth
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I normally set up a recording schedule for the whole week ahead in one go

But now there has been a change in 1.7 which is very irritating and I don't know whether
    it is accidental or deliberate

Lets say I set the EPG to tomorrow. I select a channel. I scroll down the list of programmes
    and select the programme I want to record. Then I go back to select another channel to record
    another programme on the same day. But now the EPG has returned to todays scehdule so I have
    to change the date again to tomorrow.

In fact I have to reset the date for every channel I select as it always defaults back to todays
    EPG after I have set the recording flag on and now want to set a schedule on another channel on
    the same day

Previously, the EPG would stay on the same day so that I can select another programme on a
    another channel to record

What was the reason for this change?

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    There is no change here, not sure what is going wrong for you.

I've just tried to do what you have done by changing the day in the epg and setting a recording and then pressing esc/back to return to the epg and in remains at the same position I left it.

Branksome

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2012
    Bournemouth
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    There is no change here, not sure what is going wrong for you.
    I've just tried to do what you have done by changing the day in the epg and setting a recording and then pressing esc/back to return to the epg and in remains at the same position I left it.
    Oh! Thanks Pog. I have just tried again. What I always do is click on the channel name, and then scroll down vertically and click on the required program. When I go back, the date has switched back to today. But now I have tried scrolling sideways along the programmes for the required channel, and then click on the required program. Now I find that when I press back, the date remains

So that is OK so I will continue to do that in future.

Thanks again

TYom

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom