right button focus problem (1 Viewer)

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm skinning TVSeries for Blue3++ and we have some usability issues going on atm

The right button (only right, not left) loses focus of the series list. I have to press up and then left to get focus back. Tried and tried but do not know what's up.

This also happens when I'm in the fanart downloading page. Scrolling to the right from the rightmost thumb loses control of the thumbnailpanel and I can't get back at all.

Maybe I did something wrong regarding my skinning. If you need my skinfiles you can find them in the Blue3++ zip.
I could also post the latest svn files (they've underwent some changes)

-------------

Just downloaded newest version from google code but still the same issue.

gamejester

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    this is because the focus is shifting to the spin control of the facadeview which is the next logical step right.
    some parts of the facadeview (should be all but does not always work) you can set them so the spincontrol cannot get focus with this:

<spinCanFocus>no</spinCanFocus>

I know it works on the thumbnails pannel view myVideos as I worked on that, but have recently noticed that it does not work on filmstrip; so could be a few bugs for you to find and log there :D

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    this is because the focus is shifting to the spin control of the facadeview which is the next logical step right.
    some parts of the facadeview (should be all but does not always work) you can set them so the spincontrol cannot get focus with this:

<spinCanFocus>no</spinCanFocus>

I know it works on the thumbnails pannel view myVideos as I worked on that, but have recently noticed that it does not work on filmstrip; so could be a few bugs for you to find and log there :D
    Cool! Didn't know that it has been implemented into thumbnailpanel, I've been using it for listcontrols for a while now. Anyway thanks for the update, it works great. :) Only playlistcontrol and filmstrip left then. :)

gamejester

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Get a feature request/bug logged for it on Mantis.
    All the layers of a facadeview should support the same methods; highlight which ones don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom