Right Click in EPG (1 Viewer)

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I am using the iMon remote which has a button to emulate right mouse button but when I use this in EPG, I often find that the actual mouse pointer is either over a channel name (in which case the view changes to that channel) or outside the EPG (in which case it exits the EPG)

This is only annoying as there is always a program highlighted (in keyboard mode)

Would it be possible to enable the right click based on what is highlighted not where the mouse pointer is ??

AllenConquest

Portal Pro
    January 9, 2005
    London, UK
    I too have this problem and would like to see this implemented if possible. I guess if you're normally using a real mouse this issue wouldn't arise because move the pointer to the item you wish to select.

However the problem could be the iMon software. When in keyboard mode I would have thought pressing the joystick should emulate the return key, not a mouse button click.

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    AllenConquest said:
    I too have this problem and would like to see this implemented if possible. I guess if you're normally using a real mouse this issue wouldn't arise because move the pointer to the item you wish to select.

However the problem could be the iMon software. When in keyboard mode I would have thought pressing the joystick should emulate the return key, not a mouse button click.

Actually,. just programmed one of the buttons to be F9 and this does the same thing and is based on what is highlighted now where the mouse is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom