Rockstar - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark&Rdio) (3 Viewers)

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    isnt it possible to open the fullscreen menu with "x"? - nothing happens when i press the key.

Radio function like in the Spotify Browser is not possible?

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Here I am again.
    Performed a new install of mediaportal and the problem is back.
    Unable to enter Rockstar if I watch tv first.
    Here the logs (clean installed mediaportal with rockstar and setup TV-properties)

I think I've tried everything, please help,

Mark

Do you have any other plugins installed? If so, disable those and reproduce the problem & post logs.

Also make sure you enable debug logging.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi Seco.

I think the bug I reported here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...spotify-grooveshark.88585/page-30#post-799274 is still present in the plugin.

You mean the one that playlist view has ".." item and up/down arrows and x? I'm not sure if I can hide those programmatically...
    Yes, that's the one :)
    I think the playlist should behave like other playlists in MP does, maybe the code behind those can give a clue on how to do it?

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Great plugin. Thanks for your work.
    I got a question though., which i haven't found covered on the spotify page nor this thread.
    Is it possible to change the stream quality in the plugin or is it already streaming the highest quality? And which would this be when using the api (q9)?

This indeed is a very good question. Currently Rockstar is using the default bitrate (but it is unknown what is the default) and it is not configurable at this point. However, the good news is that the API supports setting the preferred bitrate so I will look into this and maybe make it configurable in the future.

Joe Thomas

May 19, 2012
    Berowra, New South Wales
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hello

Since upgrading to the last version and working with it few weeks by now i have a stanrge beaviour of after playing songs for about half an hour the player is stuck and i cant load songs anymore unless i close mediaportal client.

below is the log i took from the rockstar lof file i hope this can help , this problem occours on all my clients

thanks for a great work you are doing with this wonderful plugin.

20-Mar-2012 07:23:49.990 Info [ RockstarPlugin]: Running Rockstar 2.1.4
    20-Mar-2012 07:24:26.661 Info [ Localization]: Using language: he
    20-Mar-2012 07:24:26.661 Warn [ Localization]: Cannot find translation file C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Language\Rockstar\he.xml. Failing back to English (US)
    20-Mar-2012 07:55:30.342 Error [ GroovesharkClient]: Grooveshark track load error System.Exception: Response Error: invalid token
    at Rockstar.Core.Client.Grooveshark.WebAuth.Request`2.Response(HttpWebResponse httpWebResponse)
    at Rockstar.Core.Client.Grooveshark.WebAuth.Request`2.Execute()
    at Rockstar.Core.Client.Grooveshark.WebAuth.GroovesharkClient.Download()

I have the same issue. I suspect it has something to do with grooveshark's "are you still listening?" message? in any case, it should be easy to request a new token. A fix for this would be greatly appreciated since it renders this otherwise excellent plugin unusable.

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hello

Since upgrading to the last version and working with it few weeks by now i have a stanrge beaviour of after playing songs for about half an hour the player is stuck and i cant load songs anymore unless i close mediaportal client.

below is the log i took from the rockstar lof file i hope this can help , this problem occours on all my clients

thanks for a great work you are doing with this wonderful plugin.

20-Mar-2012 07:23:49.990 Info [ RockstarPlugin]: Running Rockstar 2.1.4
    20-Mar-2012 07:24:26.661 Info [ Localization]: Using language: he
    20-Mar-2012 07:24:26.661 Warn [ Localization]: Cannot find translation file C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Language\Rockstar\he.xml. Failing back to English (US)
    20-Mar-2012 07:55:30.342 Error [ GroovesharkClient]: Grooveshark track load error System.Exception: Response Error: invalid token
    at Rockstar.Core.Client.Grooveshark.WebAuth.Request`2.Response(HttpWebResponse httpWebResponse)
    at Rockstar.Core.Client.Grooveshark.WebAuth.Request`2.Execute()
    at Rockstar.Core.Client.Grooveshark.WebAuth.GroovesharkClient.Download()

I have the same issue. I suspect it has something to do with grooveshark's "are you still listening?" message? in any case, it should be easy to request a new token. A fix for this would be greatly appreciated since it renders this otherwise excellent plugin unusable.

I'm working on it...

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Released version 2.1.5

Last edited:

Mark1982

Portal Member
    October 5, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Here I am again.
    Performed a new install of mediaportal and the problem is back.
    Unable to enter Rockstar if I watch tv first.
    Here the logs (clean installed mediaportal with rockstar and setup TV-properties)

I think I've tried everything, please help,

Mark

Do you have any other plugins installed? If so, disable those and reproduce the problem & post logs.

Also make sure you enable debug logging.

Disabled everything except TV and Rockstar and reproduced the Crash in debug mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom