RSS "News" Pluging (myrss.xml) - Missing or invalide file - dialogProgress.xml (1 Viewer)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I really wonder why this has been fixed? This was an original MP plugin and should have been deleted from MP since ages :confused:
    And it seems by "fixing" this outdated plugin unfortunately a regression regarding LMH was entered in latest MP version :cry:
    *** EDIT *** I even don´t see this plugin in "Plugins" in MP Config :confused:

Musikliebhaber

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2012
    Köln
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @catavolt
    the plugin is in MediaPortal inkl. 1.16 pre and MP 1.16 MadVR Build included.

It have to activate in the "MediaPortal configuration" and then it is to see and works know in the last MP 1.16 MadVR Build whis out problem.:)

In this condition i think it will be pity go delete the plugin from Mediaportal because the "Skin" support is very good similary to "RSS Info ".

Musikliebhaber

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It have to activate in the "MediaPortal configuration" and then it is to see and works know in the last MP 1.16 MadVR Build
    That plugin SHOULD NOT be part of MP since years! It should have been removed from MP plugins together with the MP Weather plugin! Strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom