ruutu.fi (2 Viewers)

micko

Portal Pro
May 27, 2006
Home Country
Finland Finland
There seems to be a problem :(. If I choose any show ruutu.fi jumps to [series name]\Sinua saattaisi kiinnostaa. Episodes or seasons aren't shown. I tried to open one of those "you might be interested" shows, but only got exception. Log attached

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I know, I did see some reports coming my way. Unfortunately the weather is going to be to good to sit behind my computer the next few days.
    But rest assured: as soon as the rain is going to start, I'll see if I can fix it :)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hm, this is going to be harder than I thought. Will take some time...

In the mean time: If any of you find a public-ish api for ruutu, or a kodiplugin that would help a lot!

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It's looking good: Ohjelmat is working at my dev-pc (and as a bonus: all episodes of Poliisit are listed!)
    Now for the other categories...

Edit: other categories are more or less working too (except I can't play any (or a lot?) video under lapset, but that can be due to DRM
    Now it's cleanup time, and after that: release. Will be done this week

Last edited:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just published ruutu.
    Can you give it a spin and see if there still are bits missing?

te3hpurp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2008
    Rovaniemi
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi.

Thanks for the work. I'm on holiday, and just got internet for a short period.
    I'm sorry, but ruutu is not working. first category "Ohjelmat" works okay, after choosing that you get list of categories, which seems to be right also. If I choose "Kotimaiset" which means basically, "made in your country", but it does not matter, I get a list of shows. "Supertähdet", or "Vain Elämää", are shows, so choosing one of them should give a list of season and then after choosing season, a list of episodes. Instead we get a list of shows again with pictures. from this list if I choose something I get error of getting url.

Br,

te3hpurp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2008
    Rovaniemi
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi, and sorry.

You are absolutely right!, version was not updated. Working fine here.

Br,

micko

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    It's looking good: Ohjelmat is working at my dev-pc (and as a bonus: all episodes of Poliisit are listed!)
    Now for the other categories...

Edit: other categories are more or less working too (except I can't play any (or a lot?) video under lapset, but that can be due to DRM
    Now it's cleanup time, and after that: release. Will be done this week
    Tested ruutu.fi at this morning and yes it is working now. Lapset and a lot of stuff in ruutu(+) are under DRM so they aren't playable.

Thank you very very much (for that rainy day :D)! Also thanks for fixing a tall listing of episodes. All 56 episodes of Poliisit are listed and playable so wife can watch those athletes at all days and nights :p.

micko

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Ruutu.fi is broken:
    Ohjemat -> Error getting dynamic categories
    Kaikki ohjelmat/EFG/Gladiaattorit Kausi 1 -> Videos not found

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom