SABnzbd News (Updated 10-01-10) (0.5.0 Beta6) (1 Viewer)

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
0.5.0 Beta6

Seeing as how my plug-in currently requires SABnzbd, I figure we should have a post so people know when a new version is out and what is going on with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in driving the development of an advanced HTPC software? Would you like new features get implemented faster? Well, then join us! What we offer: Almost unlimited creative leeway The possibility to closely...
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
Replies
Views
thank you Sir, issue is definitely resolved now, i uninstalled the problematic MSE altogether, plus i also now have optimized EPG grabbing configuration, thanks again for all the assistance, wow so much faster on everything now that MSE is out of the picture...MP WAF is now restored and FetchTV STB sits in the corner collecting dust :)
thank you Sir, issue is definitely resolved now, i uninstalled the problematic MSE altogether, plus i also now have optimized EPG...
Long time MP user, and recently upgraded to MP1.34, prior to this upgrade, i have for many years successfully used MP with fast and...
Replies
Views
Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do something, but it would be 10's of seconds before the action happened. Doing an Alt-Tab would flush the actions. Too weird lol!! So, with some flak from the family, I had to give in. I just did a...
Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do...
So, this one has me quite stumped. Have tried ) and a few things - driver updates, kicking the box, threatening it with a static...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Well just tried that. Chose TV Channels and clicked "Clear". All channels cleared then did a rescan. What a shitshow! All channel number mappings a total mess: STV as Channel 1, W as Channel 18, BBC channels way down the list. Thanks for trying to help but this software, for me, is just a mess. Appreciate all the time you have...
Well just tried that. Chose TV Channels and clicked "Clear". All channels cleared then did a rescan. What a shitshow! All...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom