Codecs SAF v5.02 *final* (based on FFDShow DXVA decoder) (1 Viewer)

Truri

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: SAF v5.00 experimental (based on FFDShow DXVA decoder)

Hi,

I gave for the first time the last version a try and i had a problem with the Seamless branching with MKV files
    101 things you never knew you could do with Matroska < WALLS OF TL;DR
    www.makemkv.com &bull; View topic - Seamless branching with MKV

If i switch the chapters I get a picture freeze or it didn't link to that file and "skip" that chapter.

Did someone also use or test this with the new SAF?
    With SAF 4 and MatroskaSplitter its working fine...

fabien44

Portal Pro
    March 12, 2006
    Re: SAF v5.00 experimental (based on FFDShow DXVA decoder)

How to set DXVA in PWDVD9&10 to get HA? I go to filter settings, set to DXVA, applied but settings don't save (it's always SW which is selected)

ToXIc

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2009
    Home Country

is there really no one that is experiencing the same problem plaguing me for the past 2 months

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic

How to set DXVA in PWDVD9&10 to get HA? I go to filter settings, set to DXVA, applied but settings don't save (it's always SW which is selected)

It is enabled by default.
    You can confirm this by connect graphstudio durning video playback.

JSorrentino

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

is there really no one that is experiencing the same problem plaguing me for the past 2 months

ToXIc, I have DTS-HD playback capabilities and (as far as I know) don't have any issues.

If you can post a sample that does not work for you, I'll be happy to grab it and see if it works for me. If it does, I can go over all my settings, etc.

JS

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I still can't see and switch integrated subtitle streams in my mkv's... I applied the three patches and compiled the latest MP source, but I can't switch them. I have left one file out, WindowPlugins.dll, since that one prevents me from being able to stop my playback... Is there something I'm missing? Using Mediaportal's MPC-HC sub engine I don't see any subtitle at all. With ffdshow sub engine it shows the default subtitle language but I can't switch either.

These are the patches I applied:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...splitter-ffdshow-other-iamstreamselect-79860/
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-subtitle-engine-support-mpc-splitters-78935/
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...r-audio-subtitle-track-name-processing-79712/

ToXIc

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2009
    Home Country

ToXIc, I have DTS-HD playback capabilities and (as far as I know) don't have any issues.

If you can post a sample that does not work for you, I'll be happy to grab it and see if it works for me. If it does, I can go over all my settings, etc.

JS

hey thanks for following up but late last nigh it redid everything spun up a fresh copy of Win7 and followed this guide
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/newcomers-forum-240/mediaportal-install-guide-49685/
    i wished i tried it sooner could of saved 2 months of aggravation...

my problem was with mkv files with both DTS/DD and HD LossLess audio in Graphstudio/MPClassic and MP..
    after redoing everything with the guides instructions i'm up and running...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom