Same Default report (1 Viewer)

El Mariachi

Portal Member
December 21, 2005
Suisse
Hello Everybody

i have the same Default report under RC1 and RC2 .
If i use the Version 0.1.1.1 there is all Okay. if i chenge to the 0.2.0.0 RC1 or RC2 i can't updated my Databases. from 3 to 5.

And also the core.xmlSerializer bug.

have somebody a idea??

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my keyboard just fine (also lightspeed wireless). Suggestions?
Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my...
Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
Replies
Views
Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the word 'display' to refer to both GDI-devices and the monitors themselves. There is also a zoo of different Id formats that refer to these things (adapters, displays, monitors, etc), and often no apparent way...
I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
I remember that the home content was not always up to date. One situation I think can cause this is during import as the list only update after the import is completed. Maybe we could have the force behavior during import only and after it completes the home content should always be up to date?
I remember that the home content was not always up to date. One situation I think can cause this is during import as the list only...
Replies
Views
The official MPExtended site does not work, there is no information on updates, so the error. That is, at the moment this function does not work :)
The official MPExtended site does not work, there is no information on updates, so the error. That is, at the moment this function...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom