Santa Claus is comming ( X-MAS Skin ready for download now ) (1 Viewer)

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Wow - what a pity you can only use this skin for one month..

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I really wanted to get this skin for my wife.... she is CRAZY... and I mean CRAZY about christmas. I then noticed it was only for 0.1.3. :( What is so different about 1.3 and 2.0... skin wise?

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

ASiDiE said:
    I really wanted to get this skin for my wife.... she is CRAZY... and I mean CRAZY about christmas. I then noticed it was only for 0.1.3. :( What is so different about 1.3 and 2.0... skin wise?

Don't worry, the skin you mean is the one from the last year and for version 0.1.0.3. The new one will (hopefully) be for 0.2. :)

To answer your question, the differences between two version can be very big. Different filenames, functions, buttons, main screens, etc. Therefore skins made for older MP versions often do not work with the latest ones...

Flip

tklon

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So now you know what santa is doing the other part of the year: he's gfx designer and working on mp skins.

:lol:

Great work again Santa Harley.

Visard

Portal Member
    September 2, 2005
    Sweden
    GREAT WORK - Santa Harley !!!

I hope the snow is smothly tingling down ?!

In Sweden, the home of Santa, we have a tradion of calenders there you open a window with different sub-pics every day until the 24:th - - Just an idea to next year !?

// Visard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom