Sapphire 550 Pro (1 Viewer)

DarkMedusa

Portal Member
November 13, 2004
Norway
After mucking around with then device propertypages, I managed to get the autotuning to pick up a signal.
But no preview :(

I then tried to remote connect to this graph from GraphEdit. There were about 7 filtergraphs and the last one produced a displayable graph.
It shoed that the ATI AVSteam MPEG2 Multiplexer was not connected to the MPEG2-2 Demultiplexer.
When I tried to connect the two, I got an error saying: "These filters cannot agree on a connection. Verify type combatibility of input pin and output pin. No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make the connection"

I saved the graph, closed the MP configurator, restarted Graphedit and open the graph i just saved. Then connected the mux and Demux, and hit play and it worked. The preview window showed my channel with sound.

I find this strange to say the least! But hopefully someone will point me to a rookie mistake.
I'm looking forward to start using this otherwise excellent software.

cewannabe

October 31, 2005
I've got the same card and it's working for me, but I've had some problems when the Cyberlink Power Cinema application was installed. It has som services running and I think that they may cause your problems. Uninstall that application and reboot your computer and see if that helps you.

/Lars

DarkMedusa

Portal Member
November 13, 2004
Norway
Thanks for your reply.
But unfortunebly it didn't do it for me. Power Cinema was the fist thing I uninstalled.

Looks like I have to bite the sour apple and pay for Meedio, which is working perfectly.

But thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom