Scalable Thumnails? (1 Viewer)

TVKiwi

Portal Member
May 27, 2005
I have been trying to alter the size of the thumnails which appear when in ICON or FILMSTRIP views. I am adjusting the settings in the reference.xml but not all of them work.

As an example by altering the width and height in big thumbs everything works correctly but when trying to alter the size of the small thumbs nothing happens no matter what you put as the width or height.

Is this a bug or a limitation of the code? It would be really handy for a skinner to be able to control this aspect as it limits how they can lay out the page.

If I am missing something please let me know as I have some great ideas for the skin I am working on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
Replies
Views
FH Configurator show only default values, for show 502x300 need add 502x300 to Configurator GUI... :) -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
FH Configurator show only default values, for show 502x300 need add 502x300 to Configurator GUI... :) -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
Good evening everyone, I have two quick questions. 1: Can I customise the minimum resolution setting for fanart, perhaps by...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
Now I finally have DVB-S EPG grabbing working! In the configuration I had selected only the languages that I am interested in. Now I have changed that to all languages and now I have EPG working! Regards, Bart
Now I finally have DVB-S EPG grabbing working! In the configuration I had selected only the languages that I am interested in. Now...
Sooo I'm looking to convert over from DVBlogic to a new solution to watch TV throughout the house, Mediaportal looks like just the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, though I might say that I seem to be having the same issues. Not my keyboard playing up, but my logitech G903 mouse is very unresponsive. yet to test HID demo and see what it brings up but will have to do when im back in town from work. Will be keeping any eye on this thread to see what you find.
Hey guys, though I might say that I seem to be having the same issues. Not my keyboard playing up, but my logitech G903 mouse is...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom