Schedule Direct auto scan finds all channels classify as analog not digital cannot map (1 Viewer)

davidpmays

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    RonD, thanks for the information. I have discovered several problems and have not chased them all down. I did a system restore to a previous point and I am working, with some of the old problems I was trying to address, some of which were self induced. One of the problems I discovered in 1.9.0 is my channel scan is picking up the wrong information for tuning. I have not reloaded 1.8.0 to see if it goes away what I have is from an upgrade. I suspicion my provider but I do not know how all that works. Moving over to mc2xml may be my best choice because once setup it should hold and every time my provider makes a change I should be able to just edit a file. However, (it seems there is always one of those), I am struggling why wintv7 picks up the channels correctly. Without more data it is hard to know and I just don't have the manpower at the moment to chase it down. I will check out your solution for SD considering the SD plugin is not being updated and does not look like it will be.

Attached is one of the channels I discovered. I recognize this is the wrong thread to get an answer, maybe you can tell me where to post and then I can discover what additional information is required. I see you are in the Test Group, thanks, you are an extremely important part of the project thanks for your work.

Attachments

• Details of one incorrect Channel.JPG
      Details of one incorrect Channel.JPG
      222.3 KB
    • 19-1 Details Possibly Works.JPG
      19-1 Details Possibly Works.JPG
      196.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom