Schedule Off By 3 Hours On Single Channel (webEPG) (1 Viewer)

loopery

Portal Member
September 26, 2015
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Not sure if this should be posted under general support, but this seems like the right spot.

I've had MP running smoothly for some time now on multiple computers. I just have an issue with a single channel (as far as I know) that has its schedule off by 3 hours (the schedule is ahead). I'm using webEPG and IMDB for the scheduling. Not sure which which logs to upload.

I found a similar issue on a different forum from 2009. The guy mentions going into the SQL database and deleting all the programming guide entries. Would this work for me? And how to go about it for someone with limited SQL experience?

loopery

Portal Member
September 26, 2015
Home Country
Sorry for the late reply. Been really busy the past week.

1) Attached webepg config.
2) Zip code 91402
3) TV provider is Frontier Fios Pomona (we have Verizon FIOS TV/Internet)
4) Bad channel list:
So I originally thought I only had 1 or 2 bad channels, but it's much worse. We have cable service, but I don't care much for most of the channels -- so I'm only realizing it now how many channels are off. I'd say the majority of the channels are still on the right schedule. Bad channels I've found so far: CMT HD (west), SyFy HD (west), Bravo HD (west), Pop HD (west). I'm sure there is more, but if I can figure out how to fix those, I'm sure I'll be able to fix the rest. Again, the schedule is 3 hours ahead of what is actually playing for the bad channels.

ILsOyVc.jpg
ILsOyVc.jpg

Attachments

• www_imdb_com_91402.xml
    14.2 KB

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Sorry for the late reply. Been really busy the past week.
    No need to apologise - that's how life works. :)

Thanks for all the information. I think that -->this post<-- may be the solution you're looking for.

In short, you need to change one line in your www_imdb_com.xml file.
    Before:
    <Site url="http://www.imdb.com/tvgrid/[YYYY]-[MM]-[DD]/[ID]&start_date=[YYYY]-[MM]-[DD]/?zip=91402" post="" external="false" encoding=""/>

After:
    <Site url="http://www.imdb.com/tvgrid/[YYYY]-[MM]-[DD]/[ID]&start_date=[YYYY]-[MM]-[DD]/?zip=91402&amp;tv_prov=CA65194" post="" external="false" encoding=""/>

loopery

Portal Member
    September 26, 2015
    Home Country
    (y) Thanks! Seems to have fixed the issue. Not sure why I didn't pop the question sooner.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Great! :)
    Always pays to ask for help around here. We're pretty friendly and can save you a lot of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom