Scheduled Manual Recording does not work (2 Viewers)

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Okay, tried again!
    Fresh installation of version 0.2!
    But no changes.

Scheduled a manual recording Mo-Fri and a manual single recording.

MP wakes up, starts to record and after some minutes powerscheduler hibernates MP, though it's still recording.

Resuming MP and going to Live-TV the error message: unable to create graph appears.

And again recorder.log says: 05.07.2006 11:29:34 Recorder: invalid capturecards.xml found! please delete it:mad:

Regards
    Ralph

Zeljko

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    I have similar problem, problem is with manual schedule recording in new and final version of MP. Few days ago I tried some of SVN builds but I had same problem. When I set manual schedule recording and in particularly time nothing happened, waiting is still there…

Schedule in RC4 works fine, and I don’t know what’s going on, and I’m really sad because final version works much faster and better. I’m from Croatia, and I have GMT+1 time zone. I just tried to set time zone to GMT, but problem is still here.
    I changed time zone with MP running, and MP doesn’t change time until restart (not PC, just MP), maybe this can help you find out bug?
    Did you change some way how MP does schedule? Do I need some process to start? New version of .NET framework (I have 2.0)?

MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 final
    MediaPortal Skin: Mce1280x1024
    Windows Version: Windows XP Professional
    DirectX Version: 9.0c
    Audio Codec: nVidia pure or MPV
    Video Codec: nVidia pure or MPA
    CPU Type: AMD 64 3200+ Venice
    Memory: 2GB
    Motherboard: DFI nF4 SLI-D
    TV Card Model: Gigabyte Digital Theater Hybrid TV Card GC-PTV-TAF
    TV Card Type: PCI
    Video Card Model: Gigabyte GF 7800GT 256 MB(GV-NX78T256V-B)
    Video Card Resolution: 1024x768
    Video Render Type: VMR9
    Audio Card Model: Integrated Realtek ALC850 8-channel audio CODEC

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Zeljko

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    I spend last night in testing, every time I set schedule and wait… and record doesn’t start! I tried everything what colleague Dado done. As I and his say everything was right in RC4 and some SVN builds after but in new 0.2 release doesn’t work manual schedule recording. I’ll try to catch some free time to test it for the weekend.

Anyway, Dado did much more testing than I, and he said:

„The lastest working svn release is: 23 june 2006. All versions after this doesn't work...“

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom