[fixed] Scheduled Recordings Did not record (1 Viewer)

stargate12

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I just had a show not record (on time).

I set two shows to record at 20:00 they started 2 min. early as set in the config file. One show (How I met your Mother) was a half an hour show the other show (Chuck) was an hour show. Both shows recorded fine. We started to watch Chuck at 20:30. I had a third show set to record at 21:00. We finished Chuck at 21:20 or so. We then went to watch the third show (The Big Bang Theroy), which was in the process of recording. That show started to record 10 min. after the scheduled start time. I looked at the TS log and noticed the third show didn't start to record until after Chuck stopped recording. I have the config file set to record 10 min. after the show. I am using 1.1 RC2 with Schedules Direct Plugin and Comskip.

View attachment 61543

Andrew H

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Alabama
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Looking at your log I suspect you have not only a 2 minute PRErecord, but a 10 minute POST record add-on. ATSC, consecutive channels... go here and use this .dll instead of the one in your TV-Server files. As you'll read there it's an issue with a line of code that attempts to retune a station and gives an error - your log is full of attempts from the scheduler to tune but the 'bug' is not allowing you. They've assigned a bugtracker and it shuold be officially fixed in RC3. Oh, I do use SD successfully but no experience w/Comskip so if it's complecating matters I wouldn't know.

Let us know...

riksmith

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Looking at your log I suspect you have not only a 2 minute PRErecord, but a 10 minute POST record add-on. ATSC, consecutive channels... go here and use this .dll instead of the one in your TV-Server files. As you'll read there it's an issue with a line of code that attempts to retune a station and gives an error - your log is full of attempts from the scheduler to tune but the 'bug' is not allowing you. They've assigned a bugtracker and it shuold be officially fixed in RC3. Oh, I do use SD successfully but no experience w/Comskip so if it's complecating matters I wouldn't know.

Let us know...

This could indeed be the same problem, the logging looks the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom