Schedules Direct plugin not working (1 Viewer)

Cam

Portal Pro
February 28, 2012
Georgia
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I am trying to install SchedulesDirectPlugin.
I have 1.11.0.0 Tv Server install and the SchedulesDirectPlugin-1.11.0.1 plugin says that it reguires TvServer Version 1.3.*.*
It will continue to install, but does not show up in the TvServer plugins list.
Am I missing something?
I talked to the schedules Direct guy and he says that JSON service is the best, is this in the SchedulesDirectPlugin?

Thanks,

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    The latest version of the SchedulesDirect plugin (as listed in the MPEI) is 1.3.0.1. Where are you getting this other version from, and why don't you use the MP Extension Installer?

Cam

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2012
    Georgia
    Home Country
    am I looking at the wrong thing?[DOUBLEPOST=1435443566][/DOUBLEPOST]Also from team-mediaportal.com

Attachments

• Schedules Direct.jpg
      Schedules Direct.jpg
      106 KB
    • Schedules Direct 2.jpg
      Schedules Direct 2.jpg
      228.1 KB

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    No. I'm running a slightly older version of MP which shows the latest version of the plugin as 1.3.0.1.
    upload_2015-6-28_10-18-47.png

I guess 1.11.0.1 is a newer version that has been marked as incompatible with my version of MP.

You have TV Server and MediaPortal installed on the same PC, right? (...because you can't install the SD plugin on a PC that only has MediaPortal

Cam

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2012
    Georgia
    Home Country
    yes both are on the same pc.
    I just started with SD, so I tried the latest ver., after your post I tried the older ver. and it works.

You must never sleep, I see you in all kinds of conversions. :)

Thank You very much!

geoffstewart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 12, 2008
    Ottawa
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I'm not following... Must be tired. The latest on the plugin site says its not compatible with MP 1.11?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I have 1.11.0.0 Tv Server install and the SchedulesDirectPlugin-1.11.0.1 plugin says that it reguires TvServer Version 1.3.*.*
    It will continue to install, but does not show up in the TvServer plugins list.
    This is my key concern.
    If v1.11.0.1 is the latest version of the SD plugin, it should install without warning and show up in the TV Server config plugin list for MP/TVE 1.11 (and newer).

geoffstewart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 12, 2008
    Ottawa
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks for making that clear... all I had to do was read :)

I've updated the plugin to fix the dependencies. I've tested locally and it works for me, but I think I did that before too, so who knows.

g[DOUBLEPOST=1435454118][/DOUBLEPOST]btw, the new version is 1.11.0.2 to differentiate from the previous, non-working installer.

g

Demitri

August 27, 2015
    Home Country
    Hey all I just installed MP 1 and when I install the addon for schedule direct via the Media Portal Extension manager I get the must have version 1.3 also. I can put my user name and password in the plugin in TV server for schedule direct but it isn't anywhere in the plugin manager and nothing shows up on the guide. Am I doing something wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom