Scrambled DVB-T channels HVR-4400 & CI (1 Viewer)

Biografen

Portal Pro
June 5, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hey there :)
I have been reading this post https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-2-0-alpha-536/scrambled-dvb-t-channels-hvr-4400-ci-88982/index4.html , i have done everything in this post, but i still have the problemb. I did a reply in that post, and i uploaded logfiles there, but will ofcourse upload them here too
Anyone know how to solve this problem

I have installed the WinTV-CI from Hauppauge, i have Hauppauge HVR4400 TV-card, and i can find the CI in MP tv-server setup. But it tells me that the channels is scrambled

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Biografen

Well
    it looks like i found a unsolvable problem

wonder what to do ....:(
    A little more patience would be very much appreciated!

I've checked your logs and it looks to me like either your CAM is not compatible with the WinTV CI or your subscription is not activated. Why do I say that? Because in all respects (other than that the channels remain scrambled) it seems like the WinTV CI is installed and working correctly. The WinTV CI that Nogge69 kindly sent me works with one of my CAMs but not with the other one.

Please check if you are able to browse the CAM menu in TV Server configuration.

mm

Biografen

Portal Pro
    June 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hey there

Sorry, but my "Bette" half is jumping me, ill try to be more patience

I have attached 2 pics

Cam menu pic is the one i get when i try to enter CAM menu in TV-Server

Cam Setup pic is the set up of my cam (just info)

For me it looks like the MP can see the cam.
    What brand is your CAM that is working with MP ?

My subscription works, i can put the cam in my TV, and all channels works :)

Attachments

• Cam menu.jpg
      Cam menu.jpg
      30.4 KB
    • cam setup.jpg
      cam setup.jpg
      83.6 KB

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi again

Cam menu pic is the one i get when i try to enter CAM menu in TV-Server

Cam Setup pic is the set up of my cam (just info)
    Thank you for the pics.

The first pic means that MP probably hasn't initialised the tuner. Best if you can provide new logs.

1. Open TV Server configuration.
    2. Click open log directory in the top left corner.
    3. Zip up the tv.log and error.log.
    4. Post the zip file here.

What brand is your CAM that is working with MP ?
    SMIT Irdeto. I also have an Orion X-CAM Premium that doesn't work with the WinTV CI.

My subscription works, i can put the cam in my TV, and all channels works :)
    That is a good start but no guarantee that your CAM will be compatible with the WinTV CI. Please provide TV Server logs again so that I can see what is happening.

mm

Biografen

Portal Pro
    June 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hey again

My CAM is a Neotion, after insane amout of searching and reading at Hauppauge, i found out that Neotion is NOT compatible with WinTV from Hauppauge, so i finally found a place in Denmark where they sell these, and now im waiting for it to arrive with the Mail. I will ofcourse post here it it's working or not, and if things are NOT working, ill make the logs and post everything here :)

Biografen

Portal Pro
    June 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Got my Smith cam , and it works, only one channel i cant FIND ...strange .... and MP seeems very slow, but it works

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom