Scraping NFO sort title (1 Viewer)

hafblade

Portal Pro
January 19, 2011
Trier, Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

I've got some problem writing some new scraper for some special nfo files.
These also include the sort title tag. This is used only for sorting instead of the standard title tag.
I now see that there is such a attribute in MovingPictures but it is always "auto-filled". I haven't found a way to fill it on my own while scrapping.

Is there some way?

Thx for your help.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I now see that there is such a attribute in MovingPictures but it is always "auto-filled". I haven't found a way to fill it on my own while scrapping.

<set name="movie.sortby" value="value" />

But the order is MovPic -> scraper-script sets values -> MovPic uses values, but applies article removal setting to title and then adjusts sortby

So it might still not work when you set it in details node (just test and report your findings).

hafblade

Portal Pro
    January 19, 2011
    Trier, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi RoChess. Thanks. It worked fine. When I add my data into the sortby field my sort titles are filled.
    I added this to my FilmInfoOrganizer Scraper and I'll upload this in 2 minutes.

It would be really cool if you could add the sortby field description to your other field descriptions in your wiki. :)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    It would be really cool if you could add the sortby field description to your other field descriptions in your wiki. :)

This is not my plugin, I'm just a fellow user who enjoys using it, helps others do the same and dabble a little in expanding the functionality (IMDb+ and CDUniverse scraper-scripts).

You can edit the wiki yourself, that's the whole idea behind a wiki :)

hafblade

Portal Pro
    January 19, 2011
    Trier, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi RoChess. Oh sorry messed something up :p
    I don't meant the MP wiki. I meant the google code wiki manual page of the plugins homepage ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom