Screen Saver / Blank screen after video playback (1 Viewer)

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country
    Hello,

I have noticed that if I am not using the remote during playback, that once a video / TV series finishes playing, that MediaPortal automatically turns the screen blank (screen saver / monitor off)

I searched and found this in the wiki; http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...tal_GUI_gets_black_after_video_playback_stops

I am not sure if this is related or not... I am using MediaPortal 1.2.2 and the latest plugins for Moving Pictures & TVSeries within the StreamedMP skin collection.

I am using CCCP for my codec collection and running Windows 7.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I am happy to try another codec pack if this is the problem? I think MediaPortal should reset the screen saver counter once a video finishes playing?

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    this can also happen if you have set "turn screen off" in your windows energy settings.
    Set a time span which is longer then your usual movies, maybe around 120min and it won't happen...
    Luca

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country
    Alright, I will also try changing that setting to 2 hours. However, you would think that MP would restart the screensaver countdown when it finishes playing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom