sending htpc to sleep while playing music/tv (1 Viewer)

KuLuYuk

Portal Member
March 20, 2012
Germany Germany
Country flag
Hi

Is there a possibility to send the htpc to sleep with just one button on the remote?
I am using a logitech harmony which directly triggers the windows standy command.

This works great, but when I am playing music or tv the HTPC won't go to standby as the
power-scheduler(++) plugin prevents it. Maybe there is an action i can map directly to the remote-button which will stop playback and send the HTPC to standby?

Thanks a lot!

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I mapped my power button to Stop/Stop/Suspend in MP config. That stops live playback (Stop twice due to the pop up asking if I want to discard the buffer on live tv) and then suspends the system.

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I mapped my power button to Stop/Stop/Suspend in MP config.
    Hello can you give me a hint how to map more than one action that are running one after one to a remote key?

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Sure. Go to the mapping Option for your remote:

Select the key you want to map and the layer (all). Then click new to define the 1st Action. Click new again to define the 2nd Action etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    S software to send analog to iptv server OffTopic 11
    T Freeview EPG-Anyone know what channel sends the guide data? Electronic Program Guide 10
    M Problem With Sending Channel to External Program from TV3 Blaster IR Server Suite (IRSS) 1
    emphatic Mediaportal sends Windows into hibernation without being setup to do so MediaPortal 1 Talk 21
    S Hard crashes in gui when sending to importer Moving Pictures 2
    S Kommerzielle HTPC´s mit "selbst entwickelter Media center Distribution auf Basis von Media Portal" MediaPortal Café 9
    A [solved] Upgraded HTPC. Cannot install MP anymore Installation, configuration support 3
    D Full fuctional htpc - Silverstone Case - Digital Devices Cine S2 - SSD - IR Remote For Sale 1
    T Upgrading HTPC for 4K General 5
    Requiem HTPC waking up every night General 0
    items [Erledigt] Wohnzimmertauglicher HTPC in schickem Antec Gehäuse Marktplatz 0
    cerberus WD100EFAX 10TB WD Red im HTPC Festplatten/NAS/DVD/Blu-Ray 0
    Kolbenschieber Wenn die HTPC-Uhr rückwärts läuft... Tipps, Tricks & Tutorials 0
    N MePo2 -HTPC only - Übersicht der notwendigen Standby Einstellungen Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
    joecrow MP 1 Hangs on resume fro sleep (TV) Watch / Listen Media 2
    joecrow 1.25.0 Radio Time plugin fails after Resume from Sleep with MP 1.25 Bugreports 10
    Dark Eyes TVService locks up or fails to restart on resuming from sleep, and crashes when grabbing EPG Installation, configuration support 7
    K Sleep mode problem after formating General Support 2
    A Let TV Server sleep whilst remote client active General Support 0
    joecrow No Audio after MP Start/Resume from Sleep General Support 0
    Edwardfc [solved] Mp 2.2.1 Configuration Issues - Goes to Sleep while playing Music General 6
    R Weird sleep/resume loop General Support 4
    A Server going to sleep whilst playing recorded TV General Support 4
    joecrow Further problem on resume from sleep (MP Crash) 1.21 5
    joecrow Loss of Navigation Sounds on Resume from Sleep Mp 1.21 General Support 10