[solved] Separator multipart movies (1 Viewer)

Harald63

Portal Member
December 22, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
A simple and quick question - how do you separate multipart movies in the source field, so it isn't imported again next time you run the import in AMC updater.

By the way, I have changed the default Regex in the multipart field in AMC updater to:

[-|_|.| +][cC][dD][0-9]|[-|_|.| +][dD][iI][sS][kKcC][0-9]|[0-9]of[0-9]|[-|_|.| +][pP][aA][rR][tT][0-9]

so the "part0-9" is recognized too.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    A simple and quick question - how do you separate multipart movies in the source field, so it isn't imported again next time you run the import in AMC updater.
    Use semicolon - just checked AMCU ettings and it seems, it is not configurable - so you need to use same separator in MyFilms (that IS configurable) to not run into problems in AMCU .... a bit inconsistant indeed ...

By the way, I have changed the default Regex in the multipart field in AMC updater to:

[-|_|.| +][cC][dD][0-9]|[-|_|.| +][dD][iI][sS][kKcC][0-9]|[0-9]of[0-9]|[-|_|.| +][pP][aA][rR][tT][0-9]

so the "part0-9" is recognized too.
    Can anybody confirm it is okay and working, then I could change the defaultsetting to that.

Harald63

Portal Member
    December 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Use semicolon - just checked AMCU ettings and it seems, it is not configurable - so you need to use same separator in MyFilms (that IS configurable) to not run into problems in AMCU .... a bit inconsistant indeed ...

Can anybody confirm it is okay and working, then I could change the defaultsetting to that.

Now I have tried with semicolon as separator (without any spaces), and now it works, nothing is reimported :O) ... and I had 4 movies with multipart files and .Part1/.Part2 in the file names. Original they were also imported correctly with both filenames with ; as separator and where I used the corrected Regex in the multipart field.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom