Series in THETVDB but MP 2.0.0.0 cannot retrieve it (1 Viewer)

Tophicles

Portal Member
January 15, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
So, last night I thought I'd do something nice for my mom and grab the latest "Desperate Housewives" episode and toss it in her MP for her.

Grabbed the file, added the folder to the TV source path ("\Desperate Housewives\S05E01.avi")

When MP TV-Series 2.0.0.0 goes to update the database, it can't find the series... which is odd, because I logged into thetvdb.com and there it is??!?

Any suggestions? Trying to "force" the plugin to search again gives no success, only on a partial match (searching "housewives" for example, turns up the match for "Real Housewives of OC") will it return anything...

Help?!?

:eek:

Bussiebaer

Portal Pro
January 11, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
TheTVDB does a server-change these days. Try it again later. I had the same problem yesterday, with the exact same file ;-) Today morning it worked.

trillex

Portal Member
July 1, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hah, exactly same file, exactly same error here.

I did have some parsing issues when updating the database but hopefully should be fixed soonish.

ironorr

Portal Member
September 20, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I was having the same problem all weekend (definitely not with the same file), but I just made another attempt and it seems to be working properly now.

Tophicles

Portal Member
January 15, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
I was having the same problem all weekend (definitely not with the same file), but I just made another attempt and it seems to be working properly now.

Yup... seems to be correct now... wierd but happy!
Thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom