Series not display if episode not found on tvdb, not so good (1 Viewer)

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    like Top Gear US, its locked, so cannot add new seasons or episodes, and then that show is not listed in MEPO
    TV Series plugin should take date from at least 2 scores.. tvDB is not enough..
    Or Show series no matter if they are found online or not, when found local.. you know there a reason why one have them local, thats to watch them, but if they are not listed then whats the point of have in having mepo :(

please fix

LJG

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 3, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You can use the video section of MePo in shares view to access media that is not showing on tvddb.com / and mp tv series.

But Top Gear US looks up to date on tvdb.com, maybe you just need to name your episodes to match the way they are listed on there?

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Humm Updated now i see... before it was out of date.. and series is locked, so no updates can be made..

tvseries show list all files in tv series no matter if found in tvdb or not..

Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    There are options in MP-TVSeries to not show episodes that are not on TheTVdB, so perhaps review all your settings.

For me any unlisted episode shows just fine, albeit lacking any TheTVdB info obviously.

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Thanks RoChess, ive looked before, and just now i looked again, every tab under tvseries settings, and ive looked 2 times, i dont see what you talk about at all..
    where is this excatly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom